This AI image was created describing the childhood of Okinawan and American children growing up on the island. The children grow up knowing there is an American side where Okinawan locals are not allowed and an American side where military brats live. The military base "beyond the fence" is where American war tanks, helicopters, and guns are. Somewhere in between are the half-children who live in both worlds.
Original Artwork by Taka Miyagi
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 6.1 oz/yd² (206.8 g/m²)
• Relaxed fit
• 7/8″ double-needle topstitched collar
• Twill-taped neck and shoulders for extra durability
• Double-needle armhole, sleeve, and bottom hems
• Blank product sourced from Honduras
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
The Half Okinawan Experience .03 Shirt